Monday, May 17, 2010

Grandpa's Farm

Of all the times for mom to promise Payton that he can go to the farm she has to choose the rainy one! Payton absolutely loved spending time with his grandpa and grandma. I think his mother has brain-washed him however. Hell, the kid freaks out when he gets in the mud. Mom kept telling him to watch out for the shit. Who do you think it was that put a footprint of horse crap on my car floor though? MOM!! Did I mention that it was raining? I couldn't roll the window down to get the horse crap smell out :(

Grandma is quite the shopper. Everytime I see her she has something in and exciting for Payton - four years are so easily entertained. She also has a new cookbook for me almost once or twice a month. Dustin has now given me my own cupboard for my recipes - I think he wants to me cook more for him. Not happening :)



I'm not so sure those puppies are going to come to mom and her snapping fingers.




Now Payton on the on the other hand can't seem to get the puppies to leave him alone.

















Then there is the new colt. Isn't he or is it a she, anyway, isn't it so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment