Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Oh Payton
So the new Fablehaven book came out today; you can't have just part of the set. I hate to go shopping by myself and I knew my husband wouldn't go with me so I called Shilow and made her go :) When I arrived at her house and honked she waved me in the apartment - dang it I hate stairs! Payton was asleep so we tried to wake him, but he was having no part of that - we just had to put his shoes on and carry him. The best part is coming. Shilow put him in my car where he woke up. He looked at her and said "What am I doing?" "You're getting in your car seat," Shi says. "What am I doing after that?" "Going to the store." You can totally tell he is still half asleep. "But I don't want to go!" Good thing I had a kid's meal toy stashed in the car. The things that come out of this kids mouth. Plus, he's easier persuaded by simple toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment