Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Struggles...

I just wish that I could have one weekend of laziness. I'm been planning on sitting around in my pajamas all weekend for a month now and something always comes up :( Today my mother-in-law stopped by to help get our taxes done. What a mess!!! After three very long, stressful hours of paperwork we finally got it done. Now we just have to wait for another month before we will get our return - darn it all.

Then Dustin decides that we need to go grocery shopping. That turned out to be a nightmare. He has started the Atkins diet now - this is one of many that he tries and never sticks to. Crazy man!! Anyway, we got to Walmart and everything he wanted was not allowed on this diet of his. He started to get mad at me because I was making him stick to this - so we did grocery shopping in three hours. That's a new record for the longest time spent in a grocery store. I've decided that the Atkins diet should be called the Gluten free diet - you can't have anything but meat and lettuce. I can't do it, but I slipped a bag of chips into the cart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment